top of page
Reviewing the Laws

Family Law, Litigation proceedings, Probate, and Surety ‘Bailment’

Expert Assistance for Family Law Property Valuations - Your Path to a Fair Resolution

In NSW, probate is a court order which gives consent for the executor to allocate real estate assets in agreement with the will. A formal valuation by a qualified professional will help determine the value and ensure property assets are distributed fairly. To ensure the market value of property of the deceased estate is fair to all stakeholders, an independent probate valuation is carried out with the date of valuation being the ‘date of death’.


HPC Property Group Pty Ltd will provide an accurate and timely valuation to make the distribution of a deceased estate less burdensome and efficient. We help to ensure a fair and non-bias opinion on the entitlements of each beneficiary to the deceased estate. We have prepared hundreds of family law property valuations, and we ensure that our reports are compliant with all legal requirements. We provide a comprehensive service and guide you throughout the process. The probate application must include details such as the details of the beneficiaries as well as the assets. We will help you with the filing of the application and also prepare the checklist of documents for executing probate. We also help with the execution and ensure that the entire process is as hassle-free as possible.

Gray Structure

Book your Valuation Online

When Property can be used as Bail

In circumstances where one might require their property to be used as security intended for the release of an individual on bail, a valuation is required to confirm how much the property is worth. The property may be owned by the accused or by a family member or friend. In whichever circumstance, this person is called the ‘surety’ and they reach an agreement to pay or forfeit a sum of money or property if the accused doesn’t show up to court when obligated.


The surety needs to prove the pertinent equity in that property exists after accounting for mortgages and additional debts so it is typically essential to provide a copy of the title deed and a current mortgage statement, in addition to the property valuation.

There are a number of details that each property bail bondsman applicant must provide. They include proof of collateral, and in case the property used as collateral is real estate, the applicant must also submit a true copy of the current real estate tax assessment and an appraisal of the fair market value of the real estate,  prepared by a licensed real estate appraiser. The process may seem quite tiresome and stressful for clients who are new to this. But, at HPC Property Pty Ltd, we will assist you throughout the process and closely communicate with you to ensure a stress-free experience.

Family Law

When a relationship breaks down it is always a tough time. Even the most harmonious of separations are emotionally charged, and increase multifaceted queries about the future, particularly when property is involved. Matrimonial valuations are conducted when there is a separation of two parties through divorce/breakdown of a marriage/de facto arrangement. A valuation assists the litigation proceedings to remove any disagreements that might arise as to the current market value of the property. In some situations, both parties might mutually agree to engage a sole valuer to act on their behalf, or respectively each party may independently engage a valuer to act wholly for them.


When it comes to family law property valuations, it is crucial that you work with experienced and reliable property valuers that have the necessary expertise needed to get the job done smoothly. We can help you negotiate and arrange a family law property valuation and assist you with working out the fair market value of the real estate in question. We consider various factors such as the demand and the quality. We  ensure that you get a fair price for your property.  If you are looking for assistance with family law property valuations, you can reach out to us by filling out the form on our website, calling us on 02 9705 0546 or by writing to us at

bottom of page